To get a solid knowledge of Italian artisan gelato and to understand ingredients and different production methods, produce gelato, sorbet and stick gelato.
This course is catered for aspiring gelato entrepreneurs who want to take a first step to learn how to produce high quality authentic Italian gelato.
• Raw Materials and their functional Composition
• Production Process
• Production Cycle and equipment in a gelato shop
• Gelato Flavouring
• Flavour Compensation
• Fruit Sorbet using seasonal fruit
• Sorbet Recipe creation exercise
• Popular flavours in South East Asia
• Hands on exercise everyday
Duration : 3 days (up to 7 hours per day)
Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University (participation must be 100% of the course to get the certificate)
Bali Culinary Pastry School 2022. All Rights Reserved.