Covid-19 Health Protocol
The Bali Culinary Pastry School Bali Culinary Pastry School has implemented a new protocol for students and guests visiting our premises. It is crucial to maintaining the highest levels of hygiene standards and to practice additional disinfection protocols for students, staff, and visitors for everyone’s health and safety while carrying out school activities.
On July 2020, the Department of Manpower from Tabanan visited Bali Culinary Pastry School to inspect the implementation of its new normal health protocols. Government approval is required to open the school and commence learning activities.
All the management and staff at Bali Culinary Pastry School have been working very hard to put together a new health protocol to obtain the necessary official approvals to welcome students back to school.
All students, staff, and visitors must follow specific guidelines when entering Bali Culinary Pastry School:
- Before entry, all students must have completed a minimum period of 14 days formal quarantine, in accordance with government regulations;
- All students, staff and visitors must be free of influenza type symptoms, and especially those that may indicate the possibility of having contracted Covid-19. People with such symptoms are prohibited from entering the school and its premises;
- All must wear a mask at all times in public areas and are required to check their temperature prior to attending class, or participating in any programs or activities. Your temperature must be below 37oC;
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently and effectively, especially after you have been in a public space, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the school building;
- Maintain physical distancing of at least one meter away from others to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus;
- Avoid large crowds or crowded spaces;
- Practice frequent cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, especially those often exposed to human contact.
Protocols during theory and practical classes :
- Students are required to do temperature checks before entering classes. Your body temperature must be below 37C;
- Students are required to wear standard uniform, face mask, face shield and goggles;
- Students are required to follow all instruction labels located in every area of the school;
- Students are required to sit according to the name label on their desk.